Hilton Grand Vacations
The name you trust in the places you want to be
Whether it is a quick getaway or a respite from company meetings, we are here for you with Luxury and Service
Hilton Grand Vacations
Las Vegas in Style
More Las Vegas Options
What are the Hilton Grand Vacations Club Membership Tiers?
Your Club membership starts with the Standard Member tier, followed by Elite, Elite Plus, and Elite Premiere. Each level of membership offers more perks than the last. Let’s break down each Hilton Grand Vacations membership tier and the benefits that come along with it:
A Standard Member of Hilton Grand Vacations includes any Owner with up to 14,000 points. As a Member, you get your feet wet and learn how to use the program. This first tier also gives you Silver status in the Hilton Honors rewards program – putting the entire Hilton portfolio at your disposal from the start.
Take the time to learn about your favorite Hilton Grand Vacations resorts, properties, and experiences, so you’ll know exactly what type of vacation you prefer. Be sure to check out everything that’s available through our ClubPartner Perks.
Once you pass 14,000 qualifying ClubPoints, you join the ranks of the Hilton Grand Vacations “Elite.” In addition to the Standard Member perks, Elite Preferred status gives you:
- Gold Hilton Honors membership
- Dedicated check-in areas and an Elite room key
- A dedicated team of Elite specialists
- Waived reservation fees for 7-night stays at Hilton Grand Vacations Club properties
- A 10% Open Season discount
Access to Villas of Distinction – a selection of thousands of luxurious villas around the world
As you continue to embrace the vacation ownership lifestyle, we find more ways to make your trips fresh and exciting. Elite Plus status starts when you reach 24,000 ClubPoints. In addition to the Elite perks, Elite Plus Members receive:
- A welcome gift at select properties
- Discounted upgrade fees
- A 15% Open Season discount
- Club-Point Conversion at a 1-to-25 ratio
- Club-Point conversations may be higher with certain property ownerships. These conversations do not have a relationship with the level. Conversion rates for club points to Hilton Honors are decided by the deed or title location of the ownership
The final tier of Club membership is for travelers with more than 34,000 ClubPoints. These Owners have embraced the vacation ownership lifestyle to the fullest to reach Elite Premier status.
As a result, Elite Premier Members enjoy:
- Diamond Elite Hilton Honors membership
- The opportunity to request specific units (when available)
- A 30% Open Season discount
- Luxury vacation exchange opportunities via The Registry Collection
- Complimentary one-way transfers from the airport to select Club properties
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
COMING SOON :
- MAUI BAY VILLAS – Scheduled to open Q1
Hilton Grand Luxury
To Speak with Us Live Click the Chatbox
LATEST FROM OUR BLOG
Why do owners reach out to strangers on social media about a personal family decision that involves their hard-earned money?
Simple, they don’t understand what they are own and how adding additional points or time will enhance their ownership experience and overall value. It’s not
Do You Have Questions?
Our Team here at Vacation Ownership Advisor have the answers to your Questions and more. Call, Click to Chat or enter your email below and we will send you a trial membership to show you how easy working with us really is.