Reward Points Portfolio Management
- Dedicated team of available advisors to work with to ensure your hard-earned reward points are redeemed for the highest value.
- Ability to schedule a 30-minute Zoom meeting with an expert advisor.
- Receive a complete analysis valuation of previously used reward points.
- Assistance with future bookings regarding reward points valuations.
- Current updates of the status levels of the members’ current reward program.
- Provide guidance and assistance for members using reward points for business class airfare.
Reward Points Portfolio Management Membership Benefits
- Our members have a dedicated team of available advisors to ensure your hard-earned reward points are redeemed for the highest value.
- Members have unlimited phone and email contact with our team of advisors regarding your rewards portfolio and any questions regarding your program’s updates. (99.00 value)
- Members may schedule a 30-minute Zoom meeting with an expert advisor via a Zoom meeting ($99.00 Value)
- When a consultation is confirmed, our advisor team will send a confirmation email no later than 24hrs from when your consultation is booked online or by phone with one of our advisors. A link for a Zoom meeting will be included in the email after the member schedules the date and time.
- If you would prefer to have this consultation completed by phone, please inform us via email at email@example.com
- Members receive a complete analysis valuation of previously used reward points. ($49.00 Value)
- Members have access to advisor assistance with any future bookings regarding reward point stays. Our advisors ensure the best possible points redemption value per stay. ($49.00 Value).
- Members receive an explanation of the status levels of the members’ current reward program. Ensuring our members know what to ask for and expect when they travel using their reward program.
- Members are provided with the most exciting and newest updates regarding the reward program(s) of the member’s choice.
- Advisors provide guidance and assistance for members using reward points for business class airfare. *This is incredibly valuable for Marriott Vacation Club Members and Bonvoy Members.
What is Reward Points Portfolio Management?
The Travel Reward Points Industry can seem completed to understand and maneuver. There are many types of ways to earn points. First starting with credit cards, airline travel, car rentals, hotel stays, and then there is converting your Vacation Ownership to reward points for travel, and the list goes on. All these programs can seem confusing to the untrained mind of Reward Point Travel.
Vacation Ownership Advisor Reward Points Portfolio Management bridges the learning gap for members of all brands. Proving insight, support, and expert knowledge of an individuals’ benefits they are entitled to receive as a rewards member of each brand.
What do our members receive?
- First, a complete analysis of your Reward Points portfolio.
- A comprehensive overview of past, present, and future Reward Points reservations.
- Learn about the value of a reservation booked vs. the value of the Reward Points used.
- Fully understand the member levels associated with the Rewards Program.
- Personalized service dedicated to enhancing the customer experience and overall Reward Points usage.
Our Advisors ensure our members know the value of their Reward Points.
- Members can request phone or Zoom consultations with one of our expert advisors to answer or review any questions regarding their Rewards Points Program or updates regarding their Reward Travel Brand. Ranging from 5 min to 60 min in duration ($149.00 value per consultation)
- Members have direct phone and email contact with our team of advisors regarding their Reward Points Program and any questions regarding your program’s updates.
- Understanding what you own is half the battle; having a team of experts in the Travel Reward Points Industry to guide you in the right direction is what most Reward Points Members are missing. As a Reward Points Portfolio Management Member, you can rest assure a term of experts is just a call away to discuss and travel or redemption options you may be considering with your Reward Points.
Please choose your Ownership and contact us to get started today!
IHG Rewards Club
Hilton Honors Rewards
Small Luxury Hotels
World Of Hyatt
Call +1(702) 752-5200
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Vacation Ownership Advisor
- Airline Bookings
- Assistance booking All-Inclusive Resorts
- Car Rentals
- Dinner reservations
- Tours & Adventure Booking
- Single or Multi Night Hotel or Resort Stays
- Reward travel
- Flight Delays
- Airport Transfers
- Making your life easier
“Allow yourself to take advantage of what you deserve.”
Vacation Ownership Advisor
Charter a Private Jet
Experience Napa Valley Wine Vineyards
Charter a Yatch
Sightseeing / Adventures
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a prevalent question; we get this a lot. We would suggest scheduling a 45 min consultation with one of our experts to answer your questions and make sure you are properly prepared for an owner update or even if it’s just your first time taking a presentation.
Yes, We specialize in all types of ownerships globally affiliated with RCI, Interval International & more.
Absolutely not. Our mission is to help and assist vacation ownership and or travel reward program members of all brands and companies to use better and secure the optimal value for what they own.
Here are a few examples of what our Concierge Service offers our members:
- Need to book a golf outing, make a reservation at a restaurant for a business meeting, night out with friends or family?
- Need to let the hotel or resort know you’re arriving late?
- Need to know the possible upgrade options before you arrive at the hotel? Let us call ahead for you.
- Need to book a car, SUV, or limousine for a special occasion.
- Flowers sent to someone special.
- Searching for a special event, concert, or sporting event tickets.
- Desire to explore Napa Valley with a private wine tour.
- View your favorite city by helicopter.
- Charter a private jet for business or a family vacation.
- Our members have direct access to our concierge team, via Whatsapp, 365 days a year.
This is a very frequently asked question. In this case, we suggest scheduling a 45 min consultation with a team of advisors to go over the questions you may have regarding your purchase. Our goal is that Timeshare / Vacation Ownership members truly understand what they own, making sure their expectations going forward are met with their purchase. Knowing how to use and get the most value for your purchase is very important. Our team will work with you to ensure your satisfaction.
No worries, Our team of Vacation Ownership Advisors can help you plan and book your vacation. We can assist in looking for the best airfare and scheduling sightseeing tours or activities on your trip. Don’t worry; this is all included with your membership – no hidden fees or costs for providing this service to our members.
Simple, We offer members the option to pay monthly for the time they need our service. We also offer a discount to our members that choose to use our services for a complete 12 months.
Yes, our members can book the same hotels found on public travel platforms such as Expedia. The profit from these bookings on public travel platforms can be hundreds or thousands of dollars for one stay! We give our members that cashback for booking with Vacation Ownership Advisor. Providing our members with cashback 72 hours from the time of booking is our way of giving back to the many owners who trust our services.
Yes, We would be glad to help. We offer a membership specifically for our clients in this situation. It’s important to get the maximum value for your hard earned points. We will ensure you receive all the benefits offered with your program(s) at your status level.
LATEST FROM OUR BLOG
We went to Toronto, Canada, and had a fantastic time. We stayed at the Fairmont Royal York Hotel, which costs $1000.00 a night, but because
That most straightforward answer is that all avenues of growth stop, and the new opportunities headed in your direction will end up in someone else’s
To fully understand the potential for the NFT travel industry, it is worth looking at the success of NFTs in general. This can be best